The emphasis which the New Testament places on evangelism can hardly be overstated. Indeed, one could argue that every book of the New Testament and of the Old contains a command or example of evangelism. Evangelism is of utmost importance to God and must therefore be of utmost importance to His people.
Charles Haddon Spurgeon, the great English preacher of the 19th century, writes:“Soulwinning is the chief business of the Christians minister; indeed, it should be the main pursuit of every true believer.”
God has entrusted the Gospel message to human messengers (like you!). Therefore, it is essential that you learn what it is, why it is important and how to share it effectively.
We stress evangelism not as a program, but an attitude of the heart as 1 Peter 3:5 states:“But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear.”
We not only want to take the gospel to our own surrounding areas but to the entire world in accordance with Christ’s command in Acts 1:8 “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost parts of the earth.”
We support these missionaries financially and/or prayerfully on a monthly basis:
- The Lee Family – Jones Ranch, Vanderwagon, NM
- The Lossing Family – New church construction in Peru
- The Nightengale Family – My Father’s House in Haiti
- The Shearer Family – Recent travels to Mongolia
- Silcott Family – Travelling evangelist
- Tangub Family – Child care in the Philippines
- Wilbanks Family – Church planting in Italy
- Gospel Lit. Services – Supplying Biblical resources worldwide